The Asics Jolt 2 is an upgrade to a relatively new line of Asics affordable running shoes. Although it differs from being inexpensive clothing, particularly when compared to the rest of the roster of the company, it still aims to ensure comfortable and friendly results. The discrepancies between this version and the original model are sparse, with a decrease in stitched-on overlays and the use of a mesh acting as modifications of more open construction.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Model Name: JOLT 2
- Ideal For: Men
- Occasion: Sports
- Ortholite technology helps cool foot airflow
- Wicks moisture away prevents odour and fungus and offers long-lasting cushioning.
- Midsole SpEVA for extra cushion and stability
- Upper respirable mesh
- The price of the Asics Jolt 2 has been embraced by many athletes.
- Wearers stress the lightweight structure of this running shoe.
- Some customers say that their strides can be adequately assisted by the cushioning system.
- The upper unit has breathability, which guarantees a cool and dry embrace at all times, according to many testers.
- ‘Comfortable’ is a term used to describe the cover system and the experience underfoot.
- The outsole unit’s traction has gained praise for being reliable.
- The in-shoe lining is smoother and less annoying than the previous version, some individuals believe.
The midsole unit of this product acts as a full-length ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole. This foam provides measures for reaction and well-attenuated landings. To offer a sense of standing on a soft surface, a sock liner rests on top of the EVA. The bottom of the foam shields a generous layer of rubber from the abrasive nature of the roads.